From weight loss to cholesterol, the many benefits of Capsicum (also known as cayenne) may very well surprise you! They did me! After reading an article on how Cayenne can curb cravings, leading to weight loss, I had to do some research on this issue. We sell Capsicum/Cayenne practically on a daily basis at the store so I asked some of our wonderful customers why they were taking the supplement & pretty much everyone had a different reason. There’s no surprise there due to the fact that herbal supplements have so many different benefits!
Some Of The Reasons For Taking Capsicum/Cayenne Are:
1. Weight loss – Fights cravings & helps to release certain proteins that shrink fat cells (I’m impressed)! Capsicum/cayenne increases the liver enzymes accountable for fat metabolism & decreases the fat deposits in the liver caused by a high fat diet. In short, it increases the speed of fat metabolism ( Thermogenesis).
3. Alcohol Addiction – Capsicum/Cayenne reduces blood vessel dilation which helps your body to stop their addiction to alcohol.
5. Vision – It is very high in vitamin A, which is essential for your eyes.
6. Increases Blood Flow & Circulation – It increases the heart action without increasing blood pressure.
7. Flu & Colds – Speeds recovery time. Helps with fluid on the lungs, congestion and coughs.
8. Ulcers - Heals ulcers in the cell structures fo the arteries, veins, and capillaries. Heals an ulcerated stomach and may be used as poultice for any inflammation.
9. Digestion - Influences the flow of digestive secretions from salivary, gastric, and intestinal glands. When taken with meals – it promotes secretion of all of the organs, aiding in the digestion process.